Monday, April 25, 2016

Retirement Booklets FTW

Helllloooooooo out there!  This year, guys.  This year.  It's somethin'.  Mostly I'm just keeping my head above water and being social.  It's really good.  I feel like maybe I hit that 10 year teaching mark and just needed a little breather where I focused more on me and less on school.  You know?  Do you?  Please tell me that's a thing.  Have I blogged this same feeling already this year?  Well, it's true.

National Boards has been a force to be reckoned with... I've been writing, rewriting, and video taping, and re-taping, and watching-ohhhh the watching- myself teach in the videos.  It's been an interesting process and everyone tells me once I'm done it will make me a better teacher.  My deadline is in 4 short weeks and I MIGHT be freaking out just a TAD.

I'm kind of looking forward to this summer to regroup my teaching, organize my school year, and feel like I have my act together.  It will happen.  I'm starting to once again have a few creative thoughts (it's a process, ya know?) and I think I will re-energize.

But in the meantime, school years are wrapping down all over the place.  That means retirement, and that's why I have Retirement Booklets FOR THE WIN.  Plus there is one for teachers (or students!) who are leaving the building.  Easy for last minute print and prep, and super cute when they are all done and put together.  I'll be honest, when I left my last school my teammate had students complete the "We Will Miss You" booklet for ME and it was adorable.

So if you're looking for something fast, easy and thoughtful, I've got you covered.  Plus I added a new donut themed booklet because I'm obsessed with donuts and I assume everyone else is, too.  If you want them all, grab the bundle!





            








No comments:

Post a Comment